DULY INSTRUCTED BY CENTRAL BANK OF KENYA (CBK), LEAKEY’S AUCTIONEERS SHALL SELL BY PUBLIC AUCTION THE UNDER MENTIONED GOODS AT THE KENYA SCHOOL OF MONETARY STUDIES (K.S.M.S.) FOOTBALL PITCH AS BELOW: –
|DATE & TIME||VIEWING SITES||VIEWING DATES|
(DURING NORMAL WORKING HOURS & STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT)
20TH AUGUST 2020 FROM 10.30 A.M.
|CBK NAIROBI GO-DOWN. WORKSHOP ROAD, INDUSTRIAL AREA, OFF BUNYALA ROAD, NAIROBI.|
|06.08.2020 TO 19.08.2020|
16TH SEPTEMBER 2020 FROM 10.30 A.M.
|KENYA SCHOOL OF MONETORY STUDIES (K.S.M.S.)||08.09.2020 TO 15.09.2020|
DOWNLOAD THE CATALOGUE: [wpdm_package id=’5455′]
The items for sale include a huge assortment of:
CONDITIONS OF SALE
- Viewing of goods will strictly be by appointment. Prospective bidders are requested to make a booking via Leakey’s Auctioneers who will then coordinate with the Central Bank.
- SALE will be on – “AS –IS – WHERE – IS – BASIS”.
- Detailed Catalogues may be obtained from Leakey’s Auctioneers offices at a fee of KES 200.00 (KES Two Hundred Only). Alternatively, the catalogue may be downloaded from the Auctioneers Website.
- All intending bidders shall make a refundable bidding deposit to Leakey’s Auctioneers of KES 20,000.00 (KES Twenty Thousand Only). Upon payment, a receipt will be issued and used to obtain a bidding number. Please note that there shall be no participation without a bidding number.
- Access to auction venue will be strictly limited to one representative per bidder having a catalogue and a bidding number.
- Successful bidders will pay 25% of the bid amount at the end of the Auction (inclusive of the KES 20,000 deposit indicated in note 4 above). Failure by the highest bidder to honor this, shall lead to the forfeiture of the deposit and the items being sold to the second highest bidder. The balance of 75% of the sale proceed shall be paid within 24 hours after the auction. The buyer will forfeit any amounts paid if he fails to pay the balance within the stipulated period. The successful bidder will pay for the goods through DIRECT DEPOSIT INTO THE AUCTIONEERS BANK ACCOUNT OR VIA MPESA PAYBILL (NO. TO BE PROVIDED AFTER THE AUCTION)
- Sale is subject to set reserve prices.
- Successful bidders will be allowed to removal their goods one at time and by scheduled appointment only to avoid overcrowding in line with COVID-19 protocols as per the schedule below. Arrangements for collection shall be communicated to CBK through the Auctioneers.
a) First auction between 20th August to 27th August 2020
b) Second Auction between 17th September to 24th September 2020
- Failure to remove goods on the above stipulated time shall result to storage charges of KES. 500.00 per day per Lot.