Duly instructed by our principals, A DIPLOMATIC AGENCY we shall sell by public auction the under mentioned MOTOR VEHICLES, GENERATORS AND HUGE ASSORTMENT OF OTHER GOODS on: THURSDAY 10TH JUNE 2021 – STARTING AT 11.00a.m. at our offices at Kileleshwa Estate along Kandara Road near Kileleshwa Police Station and opposite White Star Restaurant Nairobi
OTHER USED ITEMS
CONDITIONS OF SALE:
- Viewing of the MOTOR VEHICLES, GENERATORS, LAPTOPS, IT EQUIPMENT & ASSORTED FURNITURE to be done at our offices at KILELESHWA ESTATE ALONG KANDARA ROAD, OPPOSITE WHITE STAR RESTAURANT – NAIROBI, while other GOODS at LEAKEY’S STORAGE LIMITED – LUNGA LUNGA ROAD, INDUSTRIAL AREA, NAIROBI, during normal working hours to verify the details, as these are not warranted by the Auctioneer or our principals.
- Access to auction venue will be strictly limited to one representative per bidder having a catalogue and a bidding number.
- SALE WILL BE “ON – AS –IS – WHERE – IS – BASIS” & SUBJECT TO REASONABLE RESERVED PRICES.
- If a successful bidder does not have tax exemptions, they will be required to pay duty and taxes before collection/transfer of the vehicle.
- Interested bidders are required to pay a refundable deposit of 100,000.00 PER MOTOR VEHICLE / PER GENERATOR and Ksh. 20,000.00 for the SMALL ITEMS in favour of PHILLIPS INTERNATIONAL AUCTIONEERS to obtain a bidding number. You must have BIDDING NUMBER to participate at the auction.
- THE DEADLINE FOR ISSUING BIDDING NUMBERS WILL STRICTLY BE ON WEDNESDAY 9TH JUNE 2021 AS THERE WILL BE NO REGISTRATION ON THE AUCTION DAY.
- ONE BIDDING NUMBER WILL BE ENTITLED TO PURCHASE ONE MOTOR VEHICLE AND / OR ONE GENERATOR.
- “Participant interested in and registered for small items will join the auction only after the vehicles and generators are auctioned”.
- Any bid exceeding 1 MILLION, will require the bidder to top up their deposits by an additional Kshs. 200,000.00 on the spot.
- The declared purchaser must deposit 25% of the purchase price at the fall of the hammer and the balance paid within THREE (3) DAYS from the auction date. Failure to pay the balance will lead to forfeiture of the bidding deposit (s) and the items be resold in the upcoming auction.
- All expenses and cost in respect of TAXES and CUSTOMS DUTIES where appliable, shall be borne by the buyer. In case the buyer does not clear the taxes in the period defined (maximum 10 days after the clearing of the 100% payment) the buyer will be charged for extra storage fee within the subsequent three (3) days. Neither the AUCTIONEER nor OUR PRINCIPALS will be liable thereof.
- Final Payments MUST be in form of BANKERS CHEQUE IN FAVOUR OF PHILLIPS INTERNATIONAL AUCTIONEERS OR DIRECT DEPOSIT INTO THE PROVIDED ACCOUNT DETAILS.
- Removal of the purchased assets will be by scheduled appointment in bid to avoid overcrowding in line with COVID-19 protocols as per the schedule below. This will be communicated at the auction time.
STRICTLY NO CASH TRANSACTIONS.
ALL COVID-19 GOVERNMENT’S PROTOCOLS WILL STRICTLY BE ADHERED TO.