DULY INSTRUCTED BY CENTRAL BANK OF KENYA (CBK), Phillips International AUCTIONEERS (Fomerly trading as leakey’s auctioneers), SHALL SELL BY PUBLIC AUCTION THE UNDER MENTIONED GOODS AT THE KENYA SCHOOL OF Monetary Studies (K.S.M.S.) FOOTBALL PITCH AS indicated BELOW: –
|DATE & TIME||VIEWING SITES||VIEWING DATES (DURING NORMAL WORKING HOURS & STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT)|
|AUCTION 1||FRIDAY 24TH SEPTEMBER 2021 FROM 10.30 A.M.||CENTRAL BANK OF KENYA GODOWN, LOCATED ALONG COMMERCIAL STREET, INDUSTRIAL AREA.||06.09.2021 TO 23.09.2021|
The items for sale include a huge assortment of:
- Assorted Scrap Metal and Wooden Doors
- Printers and Scanners Photocopy machines
- Photocopying machines
- Sofa Sets & Wooden Tables
- Office Desks, Chairs, Pedestals and Drawers
- Used Carpets & Upholstery
- Fridges, cookers & dispensers
- Trolleys, assorted gunny bags
- Fire extinguishers and shredders
- Counting machines
- Mattresses & Beds
- Assorted Wooden Doors
- Assorted electrical appliances
- Assorted machines, Air conditioners and air compressor
- Assorted Fluorescent tube covers
- Computer Equipment (CPU, monitors, accessories)
- CCTV screens
CONDITIONS OF SALE
- Viewing of goods will strictly be by appointment. Prospective bidders are requested to make a booking via Phillips International Auctioneers who will then coordinate with CBK Head Office.
- SALE will be on – “AS –IS – WHERE – IS – BASIS”.
- Detailed Catalogues may be obtained from Phillips International Auctioneers offices at a fee of KES 200.00 (KES Two Hundred Only). Alternatively, the catalogue may be downloaded from the Auctioneers Website.
- All intending bidders shall make a refundable bidding deposit to Phillips International Auctioneers of KES 20,000.00 (KES Twenty Thousand Only). Upon payment, a receipt will be issued and used to obtain a bidding number. Please note that there shall be no participation without a bidding number.
- Access to auction venue will be strictly limited to one representative per bidder having a catalogue and a bidding number.
- Successful bidders will pay 25% of the bid amount at the end of the Auction (inclusive of the KES 20,000 deposit indicated in note 4 above). Failure by the highest bidder to honor this, shall lead to the forfeiture of the deposit and the items being sold to the second highest bidder. The balance of 75% of the sale proceed shall be paid within 24 hours after the auction. The buyer will forfeit any amounts paid if he fails to pay the balance within the stipulated period. The successful bidder will pay for the goods through DIRECT DEPOSIT INTO THE AUCTIONEERS BANK ACCOUNT OR VIA MPESA PAYBILL NUMBER (TO BE PROVIDED AFTER THE AUCTION)
- Sale is subject to set reserve prices.
- Successful bidders will be allowed to remove their goods one at time and by scheduled appointment only to avoid overcrowding in line with COVID-19 protocols between September 27 and October 1, 2021. Arrangements for collection shall be communicated to CBK through the Auctioneers.
- Failure to remove goods on the above stipulated time shall result to storage charges of KES. 500.00 per day per Lot.
All are welcome.
FOR MORE DETAILS & PHOTOS, PLEASE VISIT: www.phillipsauctioneers.co.ke
NB: All COVID-19 protocols as stipulated by the Ministry of Health shall be fully observed before, during and after the auction.