1 COMPUTER MONITOR HP TFT 19″
1 COMPUTER MONITOR DELL TFT 19″
1 COMPUTER MONITOR HP L1710
1 COMPUTER MONITOR L1710
1 COMPUTER MONITOR HP LCD LE2201w
This auction is ended
|Start auction||KSh1,000||September 14, 2021 08:00:00|
CONDITIONS OF SALE:
- Viewing of the goods will be through our Website phillipsauctioneers co.ke to verify the details, as these is not warranted by the Auctioneer or our principals. Physical viewing WHERE NECESSARY will be done at OUR OFFICES at KILELESHWA while ALL THE PRINTING MACHINES, TILES, CEILING BOARDS, CARPETS SCRAP METALS & ASSORTED BUILDING MATERIALS at UNITED NATIONS OFFICE NAIROBI – GIGIRI – STRICTLY by appointment through our office in conjunction with our Principals on 07/09/2021 to 09/09/2021 at 0900hrs to 1300hrs
- SALE will be “ON – AS –IS – WHERE – IS – BASIS”.
- Interested bidders are required to pay a refundable deposit in form of a BANKERS CHEQUE in favour of PHILLIPS INTERNATIONAL AUCTIONEERS of 100,000.00 FOR THE PRINTING MACHINES & SCRAP METALS AND KSH. 20,000.00 FOR THE GOODS to obtain a bidding number.
- The declared purchasers will pay for the goods through DIRECT DEPOSIT INTO THE BANK ACCOUNT OR VIA MPESA PAYBILL NO. TO BE PROVIDED AFTER THE AUCTION.
- Successful bidders will pay 25% of the bid amount at the end of the Auction (inclusive of deposit indicated in note 3 above). Failure by the highest bidder to honor this, shall lead to the forfeiture of the deposit and the items being sold to the second highest bidder. The balance of 75% of the sale proceed shall be paid within 24 HOURS after the auction. The buyer will forfeit any amounts paid if he fails to pay the balance within the stipulated period.
- Collection of the purchased goods will be by appointment seven (7) days from the date of auction starting from 1000 hrs to 1300 hrs failure to which it shall accrue storage charges of Ksh. 1,000.00 daily.
- Sale is subject to reasonable reserve prices.
- THE DEADLINE FOR ISSUING BIDDING NUMBERS AND CATALOGUES WILL BE BY CLOSE OF BUSINESS MONDAY 13TH SEPTEMBER 2021.
- FOR ANY ASSISTANCE IN REGISTRATION AND ONLINE AUCTION PARTICIPATION, PLEASE CONTACT: 0788 188652 or 0791 011 326 alternatively send email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.