Duly instructed by our PRINCIPALS, TAYLOR MATTHEWS, under the UNCOLLECTED GOODS ACT CAP. 38 and as per THE KENYA GAZETTE NOTICE NO. 4952, we shall sell the under mentioned HUGE ASSORTMENT OF GOODS, FURNITURE, ELECTRONICS AND MANY OTHERS ITEMS by public auction on: THURSDAY 14TH OCTOBER 2021 AT THEIR GODOWN 5A AT EMERALD BUSINESS PARK ON KUTCH ROAD – NAIROBI – STARTING AT 11.00 A.M.
- Television Sets
- Phone accessories
- Electronics & Electrical Appliances
- New and used clothes
- Pairs of shoes
- Beds & Mattresses
- Sofa sets
- Chairs & Tables
- Boxes of toys
- Gym equipment
- Floor carpets
- Washing machine
- and many other items
CONDITIONS OF SALE:
- Viewing of the goods to be done STRICTLY ON THE DAY OF AUCTION at 5A AT EMERALD BUSINESS PARK ON KUTCH ROAD – NAIROBI to verify the details, as these are not warranted by the Auctioneer or our principals as the sale is on “as – is – where – is – basis”.
- Interested bidders are required to pay a refundable deposit of 20,000.00 in form of a BANKERS CHEQUE in the name of PHILLIPS INTERNATIONAL AUCTIONEERS to obtain a bidding number.
- Cash at the fall of the hammer.
- Purchased items MUST be removed on the same day of auction.
- Sale is subject to reasonable reserve prices
No cash transactions