Duly instructed by our principals, UNITED NATIONS OFFICE NAIROBI (UNON), THROUGH OUR ONLINE BIDDING PLATFORM: www.leakeysauctioneers.co.ke, the under mentioned MOTOR VEHICLES, HUGE ASSORTMENT OF OFFICE COMMUNICATION & IT EQUIPMENT(LAPTOPS, PRINTERS, SERVERS) AMONG OTHERS: on THURSDAY 17TH DECEMBER 2020 BETWEEN 1100 TO 1400HRS.
|MAKE / MODEL||B/TYPE||Y.O.M.|
|1||TOYOTA LAND CRUISER PRADO||S. WAGON||2008|
|2||TOYOTA LAND CRUISER||S. WAGON||2007|
- LAPTOPS (PROBOOK, MACBOOK, ELITEBOOKS)
- COMPUTER MONITORS
- DESKTOP COMPUTERS
- PRINTERS, SCANNERS & SHREDDERS
- MOBILE PHONES
- CAMERAS & PROJECTORS
- DOCKING STATIONS
- SERVER MOUNTING BRACKETS
- AC CONVERTERS
- TAPE RACKS
- TYRES & 12V 5 AH BATTERIES
- WIRELESS ACCESS POINTS
- ROUTERS & MODEMS
- TELEPHONE HANDSETS
- SUN SERVER MODULES
- ASSORTED CABLES
- SATELLITE DISH & CONTAINER
- COMMERCIAL 60KVA 3 PHASE ELECTRIC UPS WITH BATTERY RACK
- HEALTHCARE SCALE WEIGHING
- MANY OTHER ITEMS
CONDITIONS OF SALE:
- Viewing of the goods will be through our Website leakeysauctioneers. co.ke to verify the details, as these is not warranted by the Auctioneer or our principals. Physical viewing WHERE NECESSARY will be done at OUR OFFICES at KILELESHWA while SATELLITE DISH & CONTAINER at UNITED NATIONS OFFICE NAIROBI – GIGIRI – STRICTLY by appointment through our office in conjunction with our Principals between MONDAY 14TH – THURSDAY 16TH DECEMBER 2020.
- SALE will be “ON – AS –IS – WHERE – IS – BASIS”.
- Interested bidders are required to pay a refundable deposit in form of a BANKERS CHEQUE in favour of LEAKEY’S AUCTIONEERS of 100,000.00 PER MOTOR VEHICLE and Ksh. 20,000.00 for the goods to obtain a bidding number.
- The declared purchasers will pay for the goods through DIRECT DEPOSIT INTO THE BANK ACCOUNT OR VIA MPESA PAYBILL NO. TO BE PROVIDED AFTER THE AUCTION.
- Successful bidders will pay 25% of the bid amount at the end of the Auction (inclusive of deposit indicated in note 3 above). Failure by the highest bidder to honor this, shall lead to the forfeiture of the deposit and the items being sold to the second highest bidder. The balance of 75% of the sale proceed shall be paid within 24 HOURS after the auction. The buyer will forfeit any amounts paid if he fails to pay the balance within the stipulated period.
- All expenses and cost of TAXES and CUSTOMS DUTIES shall be borne by the buyer. In case the buyer does not clear the taxes in the period defined (maximum 10 days after the clearing of the 100% payment) the buyer will be charged for extra storage fee daily.
- Collection of the purchased goods will be by appointment from Tuesday 22nd December 2020 starting from 10.00 a.m. to 2.00p.m. – 23rd December 2020.
- Sale is subject to reasonable reserve prices.
- THE DEADLINE FOR ISSUING BIDDING NUMBERS AND CATALOGUES WILL BE BY CLOSE OF BUSINESS WEDNESDAY 16TH DECEMBER 2020.
- FOR ANY ASSISTANCE IN REGISTRATION AND ONLINE AUCTION PARTICIPATION, PLEASE CONTACT: 0788 188652 or 0791 011 326 alternatively send email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- FOR MORE DETAILS PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE: www.leakeysauctioneers.co.ke