Duly instructed by our Principals, NEW KENYA CO-OPERATIVE CREAMERIES LTD (NEW K.C.C.) we shall sell by public auction the under mentioned HUGE ASSORTMENT OF (OBSOLETE) MILK PROCESSING MACHINES & EQUIPMENT, FURNITURE, BOILERS & SCRAP METALS on:-
THURSDAY 29TH OCTOBER 2020 AT NEW K.C.C. ELDORET FACTORY – SITUATED ALONG KAPTAGAT ROAD – ELDORET TOWN – STARTING AT 11.00 – STARTING AT 11.00 A.M.
(AUCTION FOR GOODS AT NEW K.C.C. ELDORET & KITALE FACTORIES)
|ASSORTED GOODS TO BE VIEWED AT NEW K.C.C. ELDORET FACTORY, ELDORET TOWN|
|STEAM BOILER, TOMA TDA 4000|
|2 No. FILLING MACHINE; TETRA CLASSIC T500 AMONG OTHER FEW ITEMS|
|GOODS TO BE VIEWED AT NEW K.C.C. – KITALE FACTORY, KITALE TOWN|
|TOMA BOILER||6 TON, 15BARS|
|HORIZONTAL JACKETED MILK SILO TANKS 2NO.||13,600 LITRES|
|OLD WEIGHING SCALE||1000 LITRES DAMP TANK AND ACCESSORIES|
|SMC 6-100 AMMONIA COMPRESSOR||TBA|
|STEEL TANK||100,000 LITRES|
|SCRAP METAL||2 TONS AMONG OTHER FEW ITEMS|
CONDITIONS OF SALE
- Viewing to be done at the VARIOUS LOCATIONS INDICATED ABOVE during normal working hours to verify details as these are not warranted by the Auctioneer or our Principals.
- Sale will be “on – as – is – where – is basis”.
- Interested bidders must pay a refundable deposit of 100,000.00 for the MACHINERY, & HEAVY EQUIPMENT and Kshs. 20,000.00 for selected small items in favour of LEAKEY’S AUCTIONEERS to obtain a bidding number.
- Cash at the fall of the hammer.
- Further payments to be made through BANK ACCOUNT to be provided after the auction.
- Goods purchased and paid for MUST be collected immediately failure to which the same shall attract daily storage charges of Kshs. 1000.00
- Sale is subject to reasonable reserve prices.