Duly instructed by our principals, UNITED NATIONS OFFICE NAIROBI (UNON), THROUGH OUR ONLINE BIDDING PLATFORM: www.leakeysauctioneers.co.ke, the under mentioned HUGE ASSORTMENT OF OFFICE ICT EQUIPMENT (LAPTOPS, PRINTERS, SERVERS) AMONG OTHERS: on TUESDAY 13TH OCTOBER 2020 BETWEEN 1100 TO 1500HRS.
- UPS SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC MGE GALAXY 5000 3PHS 100KVA
- ASSORTED PIECES OF METALLIC TRUNKING AND AC BRACKETS
- COMMERCIAL 60KVA 3 PHASE ELECTRIC UPS WITH BATTERY RACK
- UPS BATTERIES
- CCTV CAMERAS (AMERICAN DYNAMICS)
- VIDEO EDGES & FIRE ALARM PANEL
- PLOTTER HP DESIGNJET 5500PS
- TOSHIBA & HP PROBOOK LAPTOPS
- COMPUTER MONITORS
- DESKTOP COMPUTERS
- SCRAP METALS
- ELECTRICAL ITEMS
- AIR COMPRESSORS
- CYLINDER REFRIGERATIONS
- PANELS & PALLETS
- iSTAR PRO DOOR CONTROLLERS
- NETWORK CONTROL UNITS
- PAGING MICROPHONES
- MAGNETS (300KGS)
- SWITCHES, SOCKETS & MODEMS
- HEALTHCARE SCALE WEIGHING –
- MANY OTHER ITEMS
CONDITIONS OF SALE:
- Viewing of the goods will be through our Website firstname.lastname@example.org to verify the details, as these are not warranted by the Auctioneer or our principals. Physical viewing WHERE NECESSARY will be done at OUR OFFICES at KILELESHWA and LEAKEY’S STORAGE LTD, LUNGA LUNGA ROAD between 02nd October and 12th October 2020.
- SALE will be “ON – AS –IS – WHERE – IS – BASIS”.
- Interested bidders are required to pay a refundable deposit in form of a BANKERS CHEQUE in favour of LEAKEY’S AUCTIONEERS of 20,000.00 to obtain a bidding number.
- The declared purchasers will pay for the goods through DIRECT DEPOSIT INTO THE BANK ACCOUNT OR VIA MPESA PAYBILL NO. TO BE PROVIDED AFTER THE AUCTION.
- Successful bidders will pay 25% of the bid amount at the end of the Auction (inclusive of the KES 20,000 deposit indicated in note 3 above). Failure by the highest bidder to honor this, shall lead to the forfeiture of the deposit and the items being sold to the second highest bidder. The balance of 75% of the sale proceed shall be paid within 24 HOURS after the auction. The buyer will forfeit any amounts paid if he fails to pay the balance within the stipulated period.
- Collection of the purchased goods will be by appointment from 19th to 21st October 2020 starting from 10.00 a.m. to 2.00p.m.
- Sale is subject to reasonable reserve prices.
- THE DEADLINE FOR ISSUING BIDDING NUMBERS AND CATALOGUES WILL BE BY CLOSE OF BUSINESS MONDAY 12th OCTOBER 2020.
- FOR ANY ASSISTANCE IN REGISTRATION AND ONLINE AUCTION PARTICIPATION, PLEASE CONTACT: 0788 188652 or 0791 011 326
FOR MORE DETAILS PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE: www.leakeysauctioneers.co.ke