Duly instructed by our PRINCIPALS, CONCERN WORLDWIDE KENYA, we shall sell by public auction the under mentioned MOTOR VEHICLE ON:- WEDNESDAY 8TH NOVEMBER 2023 – AT OUR OFFICES SITUATED WITHIN KILELESHWA, ALONG KANDARA ROAD – OPPOSITE WHITESTAR CENTRE – NAIROBI COUNTY – STARTING AT 11.00 A. M.
|–||REG. NO||MAKE & MODEL||B/TYPE||Y. O. M.||DUTY STATUS||FUEL|
|1.||KBN 167F||NISSAN XTRAIL||S. WAGON||2009||PAID||PETROL|
CONDITIONS OF SALE
- Viewing to be done at our yard – PHILLIPS INTERNATIONAL AUCTIONEERS – KILELESHWA ALONG KANDARA ROAD, OPPOSITE WHITE STAR CENTRE -NAIROBI from WEDNESDAY 1ST NOVEMBER 2023 to TUESDAY 7TH NOVEMBER 2023 to verify the details, as these are not warranted by the Auctioneer or our Principals.
- SALE WILL BE “ON – AS –IS – WHERE – IS – BASIS”.
- Interested bidders are required to pay a refundable deposit of 100,000.00 to obtain a bidding number at our offices in form of a banker’s cheque in the name of PHILLIPS INTERNATIONL AUCTIONEERS.
- The declared purchaser MUST deposit 25% of the purchase price by close of business auction day and the balance paid within SEVEN (7) DAYS from the auction date DIRECT DEPOSIT INTO THE BANK ACCOUNT TO BE PROVIDED AFTER THE AUCTION, failure to which the money received including the deposit will be forfeited.
- Unsuccessful bidders will collect their bidding deposits immediately after the auction.
- Sale is subject to a reasonable set reserve price.