Sale by Online Bidding
Sale by Conventional Bidding
For Sale and for Auction
SITUATION - Mukui Karura Kanyungu Area, Kabete Kiambu county. TENURE: Freehold interest. AREA - 0.21Ha…
SITUATION - Located off the Ruiri/Nchroboro road, near Nchroboro market. TENURE - Freehold interest AREA…
SITUATION - Located in Chabuene Area in Kithoka area of Meru County. TENURE - Freehold…
What we offer
- Repossession of motor vehicles, machinery or any other items in pursuant to the provision of any written law or contract.
- Realization of mortgage securities with banks and any other financial institutions.
- Levy of distress for rent on behalf of the landlords.
- Sale of movable property by auction or any other mode of sale competition.
- Execution of court orders.
- Debt collection and general commission agents.
- Motor vehicle, equipment and furniture storage facilities.
Reliability and Integrity
We are Reliable
20Years of Experience
The firm was registered in 2001 and licensed to undertake auctioneer business since then, under the Auctioneers Act No.5 of 1996 of the laws of Kenya. We hold a “Class B” license.