Duly instructed by our PRINCIPALS, THE CHARGEE, Pursuant to their Statutory Provisions; under which seizure/repossessed* and sale is authorized, Land Act Cap 90 of the Laws of Kenya and/all other applicable Laws of Kenya and in conformity with the Auctioneers Act & Rules more specifically Rules: 11, 15, 16, 17 and 18 of the said Auctioneers Rules – 1997 together with other applicable Laws of Kenya, your under-mentioned property together with all the improvements erected thereon, will be sold by public auction on FRIDAY 29TH APRIL 2022 – AT BUSIA TOWN – OUTSIDE THE MAIN POST OFFICE – STARTING AT 11.00 A.M
All that parcels of land known as TITLE NOS. BUKHAYO/BUGENGI/2428 & 3421 – MULEMBE INTERNATIONAL HOTEL, BUSIA COUNTY. SITUATION: The two adjoining plots which are jointly developed with a hotel establishment easily identified as ‘MULEMBE INTERNATIONAL HOTEL’ are situated along Kisumu –Busia –Uganda Highway, in the immediate neighbourhood of Manasseh Petrol Station and about 2.5 kilometres East of Busia Town Centre in Busia County. The titles are both freehold interest. REGISTERED OWNER: Both properties are registered in the name of JAMES KURIAH WAIRAGU G/T THE DIRECTORS WESTERN DRY FOODS LTD.
The plots measures as follows: –
|1||TITLE NOS. BUKHAYO/BUGENGI/2428||0.14||0.346|
|2||TITLE NOS. BUKHAYO/BUGENGI 3421||0.07||0.173|
IMPROVEMENTS: These are two adjoining plots jointly developed with:- A DOUBLE STOREY HOTEL COMPLEX WITH PROVISION FOR UPWARD EXTENSION COMPRISING OF 31 GUESTROOMS, MANAGEMENT OFFICE, RECEPTION AREA, KITCHEN, RESTAURANT AND CONFERENCE ROOMS. BAR/ RESTAURANT SECTION. 2 NO. GODOWNS WITH ONE CURRENTLY UTILIZED AS VIP BAR LOUNGE.
SERVICES: KP& LC mains electricity supply is connected to the property. A 3 Phase automatic diesel back-up generator set with an output capacity of 40 KVA is installed within the property. Mains water supply is connected to the property. A supplement water well and water storage tanks are also provided within the property. Foul drainage would be into a septic tank and a soak away pit. The property fronts Kisumu – Busia-Uganda Highway which is tarmacked.
USER: Commercial (Hotel) establishment.
CONDITIONS OF SALE
- All interested purchasers are required to view the property and verify the details, as these are not warranted by the Auctioneer or our clients.
- SALE WILL BE “ON – AS –IS – WHERE – IS – BASIS”.
- Interested bidders of the property are required to pay a refundable deposit of 5,000,000.00 drawn in favour of PHILLIPS INTERNATIONAL AUCTIONEERS to obtain a bidding number and catalogue at the auctioneer’s offices, on or before the auction date.
- At the fall of the hammer, the declared purchaser MUST a deposit 25% of the purchase price TO THE CHARGEES by close of business of auction day, failure to which the auction deposit will be forfeited without further reference to the purchaser.
- The balance of the 75% will thereafter be payable TO THE CHARGEE within NINETY (90) DAYS from the date of sale. Failure to pay this 75% of the purchase price within this stipulated time will lead to forfeiture of the 25% deposit earlier paid during the auction and the property will be re-auctioned without further reference to the purchaser.
- Sale will be subject to reserve prices and necessary consents.
- Further details and conditions of sale are available on request at our offices and viewing of the property can be done during normal working hours by prior arrangements with ourselves.
KINDLY CONTACT: 0722 427 202 FOR MORE DETAILS