Duly instructed by our PRINCIPALS, THE CHARGEE, Pursuant to their Statutory Provisions; under which seizure/repossessed* and sale is authorized, Land Act Cap 90 of the Laws of Kenya and/all other applicable Laws of Kenya and in conformity with the Auctioneers Act & Rules more specifically Rules: 11, 15, 16, 17 and 18 of the said Auctioneers Rules – 1997 together with other applicable Laws of Kenya, your under-mentioned property together with all the improvements erected thereon, will be sold by public auction on FRIDAY 6TH MAY 2022 – AT OUR OFFICES AT KILELESHWA ESTATE, ALONG KANDARA ROAD OPPOSITE WHITE STAR RESTAURANT – NAIROBI COUNTY – STARTING AT 11.00 A.M.
All that property known as L. R. NO. 29084 (I.R. NO. 145823) VILLA NO. 8, ONE RED HILL ESTATE – AMBOSELI AVENUE OFF RED HILL ROAD, RED HILL RESIDENTIAL AREA, LIMURU – KIAMBU COUNTY.
SITUATION: The property is easily identifiable as VILLA NO. 8 and is situated within One Red Hill Estate, Limuru Sub- County of Kiambu County. Approach from Red Hill Road at Red Hill Heights is South Eastwards for about 1.9 kms to the subject estate. The subject property is about 100 meters from the Estate’s main gate and is situated along Amboseli Avenue.
TENURE: Title is held on a leasehold interest for a term of 99 years with effect from 1st November 1993 at a peppercorn rent (if demanded). The lease on this property has 73 years to expiry.
AREA: The entire plot L.R. NO. 29084 contains by measurement approximately 8.311 hectares i.e. 20.54 acres. VILLA NO. 8: The subject plot sits on approximately 0.19 acres by measurement.
REGISTERED OWNER: The subject property is registered in the name of SILAS WACHIRA GATERI & IRENE MUMBI KONGO.
IMPROVEMENTS: The estate comprises of approximately 75 units of 3,4 & 5 bedroomed double storeyed units with a gate block. VILLA NO. 8. THIS IS A FOUR (4NO.) BEDROOMED STAND-ALONE VILLA WITH AN ATTACHED SERVANT QUARTERS. SERVICES: Mains electricity is connected to the property. Foul drainage is to a septic tank linked to the estate treatment plant. The estate circulation roads are laid with cabro pavements. Access road to the estate is part tar surfaced or murram surfaced joining tar surfaced Red Hill Road at about 1.9 kms away at the Red Hill Heights. Mains electricity and piped water services are not connected to the property. Foul drainage would be into a septic tank. Other convenient services and amenities are available along near Kangundo Road and about 8kms away.
CONDITIONS OF SALE
- All interested purchasers are required to view the property and verify the details, as these are not warranted by the Auctioneer or our clients.
- SALE WILL BE “ON – AS –IS – WHERE – IS – BASIS”.
- Interested bidders of the property are required to pay a refundable deposit of 5,000,000.00 drawn in favour of PHILLIPS INTERNATIONAL AUCTIONEERS to obtain a bidding number and catalogue at the auctioneer’s offices, on or before the auction date.
- At the fall of the hammer, the declared purchaser MUST a deposit 25% of the purchase price TO THE CHARGEES by close of business of auction day, failure to which the auction deposit will be forfeited without further reference to the purchaser.
- The balance of the 75% will thereafter be payable TO THE CHARGEE within NINETY (90) DAYS from the date of sale. Failure to pay this 75% of the purchase price within this stipulated time will lead to forfeiture of the 25% deposit earlier paid during the auction and the property will be re-auctioned without further reference to the purchaser.
- Sale will be subject to reserve prices and necessary consents.
- Further details and conditions of sale are available on request at our offices and viewing of the property can be done during normal working hours by prior arrangements with ourselves.
KINDLY CONTACT: 0722 42 72 02 FOR MORE DETAILS