Duly Instructed By Our Principals, An International Diplomatic Agency We Shall Sell By Public Auction The Under Mentioned Diplomatic Vehicles, Commercial Ups, Huge Assortment Of Communication & It Equipment (Laptops, CPUs’ Monitors & Printers) And Furniture & Fixtures Among Others On Thursday 25th May 2023 – Starting At 11.00 A. M. At Our Offices At Kileleshwa Estate Along Kandara Road Near Kileleshwa Police Station And Opposite Whitestar Centre – Nairobi.
- TOYOTA LAND CRUISER PRADO TX (3)
- TOYOTA LAND CRUISER PRADO GX (1)
- TOYOTA LAND CRUISER PICK UPS (4)
- TOYOTA LAND CRUISER S. WAGON – 5–DOOR (5)
- TOYOTA COROLLA 1.8 SALOON (1)
- MERCEDES BENZ E2550 SALOON (1)
- 10 KVA GENERAL ELECTRIC UPS – LP 10-33
- 20 KVA GE-LANPRO20-33 UPS GOODS
- ASSORTED LAPTOPS, MOBILE PHONES & CAMERAS
- COMPUTER MONITORS, CPUs & KEYBOARDS, HEATERS
- PRINTERS, SERVERS, BIDDING, SHREDDERS MACHINES
- EXECUTIVE OFFICE TABLES, DESKS & CHAIRS
- LEATHER SOFA SET, BOOKSHELVES, DESKS WITH DRAWERS
- METALLIC & WOODEN CABINETS, PARTITIONS,
- TV, WATER DISPENSER, MICROWAVE, FAN
- DOCKING STATIONS, CISCOS,
- DSTV DISH, IT EQUIPMENT
- AMONG OTHER ITEMS
CONDITIONS OF SALE
- Viewing of the MOTOR VEHICLES AND OTHER GOODS to be done at our offices situated within KILELESHWA ESTATE ALONG KANDARA ROAD, OPPOSITE WHITE STAR CENTRE – NAIROBI WHILE UPS AT WFP WAREHOUSE – MLOLONGO OFF MOMBASA RD ALONG KIUNGANI RD IN SYOKIMAU, 400 METRES FROM MEDS CENTRE A BLUE GATE ON THE LEFT during normal working hours to verify the details, as these are not warranted by the Auctioneer or our principals.
- Access to auction venue will be strictly limited to one representative per bidder having a catalogue and a bidding number.
- SALE WILL BE “ON – AS –IS – WHERE – IS – BASIS” & SUBJECT TO REASONABLE RESERVED PRICE.
- If a successful bidder does not have tax exemptions, they will be required to pay duty and taxes before collection/transfer of the vehicle.
- Interested bidders are required to pay a refundable deposit in form of Bankers Cheques drawn in favour of PHILLIPS INTERNATIONAL AUCTIONEERS to obtain a bidding number as here under: –
- KSHS. 300,000.00 PER MOTOR VEHICLE
- KSHS. 100,000.00 FOR EACH UPS
- KSHS. 20,000.00 PER LOT OF GOODS
NB. THE DEADLINE FOR ISSUING BIDDING NUMBERS WILL STRICTLY BE ON WEDNESDAY 24TH MAY 2023. THERE WILL BE NO REGISTRATION ON THE DAY OF AUCTION.
- The declared purchaser must deposit 25% of the purchase price BY CLOSE OF BUSINESS AUCTION DAY and the balance paid within THREE (3) DAYS FROM THE AUCTION DATE. Failure to pay the 75% will make the 25% forfeited and the items be resold in the upcoming auction.
- All expenses and cost in respect of TAXES and CUSTOMS DUTIES where appliable, shall be borne by the buyer within (MAXIMUM 10 DAYS) after the clearing of the 100% payment).
- Collection of purchased items will be immediately after the auction whereas motor vehicle is maximum thirty (30) days from the date of auction failure to which the same shall attract daily storage charges daily.
- Final Payments will be through DIRECT DEPOSIT INTO THE PROVIDED BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS.