Duly instructed by our principals, PACIS INSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED, we shall sell by public auction the following ACCIDENT VEHICLES (SALVAGES) & A MOTOR CYCLE THROUGH OUR ONLINE BIDDING PLATFORM: www.phillipsauctioneers.co.ke on TUESDAY 21ST FEBRUARY 2023 – STARTING FROM 11.00 A.M. TO 1.00 P.M.
|REG. NO||MAKE / MODEL||B. TYPE||VIEWING LOCATION|
|1.||KCC 419L||TOYOTA PREMIO||SALOON||LEAKEY’S STORAGE LTD|
|2.||KCH 830W||TOYOTA PREMIO||SALOON||SAGANA TECHNICAL GARAGE|
|3.||KCR 310U||TOYOTA WISH||S. WAGON||LEAKEY’S STORAGE LTD|
|4.||KBX 085C||TOYOTA RUSH||S. WAGON||NAIVASHA AUTO GARAGE|
|5.||KBH 644P||TOYOTA RAV 4||S. WAGON||LEAKEY’S STORAGE LTD|
|6.||KCZ 247S||NISSAN NOTE||S. WAGON||AUTOPRESS GARAGE|
|7.||KCX 317V||MAZDA BONGO||VAN||NDIKA GARAGE|
|8.||KCZ 966T||MAZDA BONGO||VAN||LEAKEY’S STORAGE LTD|
|9.||KMFP 743V||KIBO K250||M. CYCLE||KIBOS MOMBASA|
CONDITIONS OF SALE:
- Viewing can be done at THE VARIOUS LOCATIONS INDICATED ABOVE during normal working hours and through Our Website: phillipsauctioneers.co.ke to verify the details as these are not warranted by the auctioneers or the Principals.
- Sale will be “ON – AS –IS – WHERE – IS – BASIS”.
- Interested bidders are required to pay a refundable deposit of 50,000.00 PER MOTOR VEHICLE & KSHS. 20,000.00 FOR THE MOTOR CYCLE in form of a BANKER’S CHEQUE drawn in the name of PACIS INSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED to obtain a bidding number.
- Bidding deposit payment will ONLY be accepted before the auction begins and NO ADDITIONALS will be accepted during the auction process LATEST AT 10.50 A.M.
- Amount you bid and confirm during the bidding process is what will be forwarded to our principals hence stand to lose in case of incorrect figures. Please be guided accordingly.
- ONE BID PER MOTOR VEHICLE (MAXIMUM TWO BIDS). STRICTLY BANKER’S CHEQUES ONE BIDDER – MAXIMUM TWO (2) SALVAGES.
ANY BID EXCEEDING KSHS. 1,000,000.00 (ONE MILLION), WILL REQUIRE THE BIDDER TO HAVE DEPOSITED A BIDDING FEE OF KSHS. 200,000.00 BEFORE THE AUCTION.
- The declared purchaser MUST deposit 25% of the purchase price for all the vehicles bidded for by close of business auction day and the balance paid within SEVEN (7) DAYS from the auction date, failure to which the money received including the deposit will be forfeited.
- Sale is subject to reasonable reserve prices.
- THE AUCTIONEER IN CONJUCTION WITH THE PRINCIPAL HAS A RIGHT TO DISQUALIFY ANY UNREASONABLE BID.
- ALL SUCCESSFUL BIDDERS TO PROVIDE THEIR ITAX CERTIFICATE.