Duly instructed by our PRINCIPALS, THE CHARGEE, Pursuant to their Statutory Provisions; under which seizure/repossessed* and sale is authorized, Land Act Cap 90 of the Laws of Kenya and/all other applicable Laws of Kenya and in conformity with the Auctioneers Act & Rules more specifically Rules: 11, 15, 16, 17 and 18 of the said Auctioneers Rules – 1997 together with other applicable Laws of Kenya, your under-mentioned property together with all the improvements erected thereon, will be sold by public auction on FRIDAY 6TH MAY 2022 – AT OUR OFFICES AT KILELESHWA ESTATE, ALONG KANDARA ROAD OPPOSITE WHITE STAR RESTAURANT – NAIROBI COUNTY – STARTING AT 11.00 A.M.
All this apartment unit known as APARTMENT NO C8 SITUATED ON 3RD FLOOR OF THE BUILDING ERECTED ON LAND REFERENCE NUMBER 1870/VI/136 OAK VALLEY APARTMENTS OFF MVULI ROAD WESTLANDS NAIROBI CITY COUNTY. SITUATION: The property is situated about 100 meters off the east of Mvuli Road. AREA: The entire parcel extends to 0.3035 of a hectare or thereabouts its 0.75 acres approximately. TENURE: Leasehold Interest for the residue of unexpired of 50years from 1st April 2003 with an annual rent of Ksh 95,525/=. REGISTERED LESSEE/OWNER: The property is registered in the name of NDEMA RUKANDEMA & SAMANTHA RUKANDEMA G/T LUBESOL KENYA LIMITED. IMPROVEMENTS: SUBJECT APARTMENT NO. C8 IS A THREE BEDROOMED APARTMENT (MASTER ENSUITE) LOCATED ON THE THIRD FLOOR OF BLOCK C. SERVICES: All urban mains are connected to the property. A stand-by generator is provided to the supplement the supply of electricity. Facilities provided include a swimming pool, two (2) parking lots 24-hour CCTV security system and restaurant.
CONDITIONS OF SALE
- All interested purchasers are required to view the property and verify the details, as these are not warranted by the Auctioneer or our clients.
- SALE WILL BE “ON – AS –IS – WHERE – IS – BASIS”.
- Interested bidders of the property are required to pay a refundable deposit of 5,000,000.00 drawn in favour of PHILLIPS INTERNATIONAL AUCTIONEERS to obtain a bidding number and catalogue at the auctioneer’s offices, on or before the auction date.
- At the fall of the hammer, the declared purchaser MUST a deposit 25% of the purchase price TO THE CHARGEES by close of business of auction day, failure to which the auction deposit will be forfeited without further reference to the purchaser.
- The balance of the 75% will thereafter be payable TO THE CHARGEE within NINETY (90) DAYS from the date of sale. Failure to pay this 75% of the purchase price within this stipulated time will lead to forfeiture of the 25% deposit earlier paid during the auction and the property will be re-auctioned without further reference to the purchaser.
- Sale will be subject to reserve prices and necessary consents.
- Further details and conditions of sale are available on request at our offices and viewing of the property can be done during normal working hours by prior arrangements with ourselves.
KINDLY CONTACT: 0722 42 72 02 FOR MORE DETAILS