Duly instructed by our principals, AN INTERNATIONAL DIPLOMATIC AGENCY we shall sell by public auction the under mentioned MOTOR VEHICLES, X-RAY SCANNER & HUGE ASSORTMENT OF COMMUNICATION & IT EQUIPMENT (CPUS’ MONITORS & PRINTERS) AND FURNITURE & FIXTURES AMONG OTHERS on: THURSDAY 31ST MARCH 2022 – STARTING AT 11.00 A. M. AT OUR OFFICES AT KILELESHWA ESTATE ALONG KANDARA ROAD NEAR KILELESHWA POLICE STATION AND OPPOSITE WHITE STAR RESTAURANT NAIROBI
|MOTOR VEHICLES & MACHINE · 3 UNITS – TOYOTA LAND CRUISER S. WAGON · 1 UNIT – TOYOTA LAND CRUISER S. WAGON (3 – DOOR – AMBULANCE) MACHINE: X -RAY SCANNER MACHINE (RAPISCAN SYSTEMS)||GOODS · COMPUTER MONITORS, CPUs & KEYBOARDS · PRINTERS, AC UNITS, & SHREDDER · CABINETS & METALLIC STANDS · DESKS, TABLES & CHAIRS · FLAPS & TUBES · BOX WITH FLOURESCENT TUBES · CARTON WITH ASSORTED CABLES · AMONG OTHER ITEMS|
CONDITIONS OF SALE:
- Viewing to be done at our offices situated within KILELESHWA ESTATE ALONG KANDARA ROAD, OPPOSITE WHITE STAR RESTAURANT – NAIROBI during normal working hours to verify the details, as these are not warranted by the Auctioneer or our principals.
- Access to auction venue will be strictly limited to one representative per bidder having a catalogue and a bidding number.
- SALE WILL BE “ON – AS –IS – WHERE – IS – BASIS” & SUBJECT TO REASONABLE RESERVED PRICE.
- If a successful bidder does not have tax exemptions, they will be required to pay duty and taxes before collection/transfer of the vehicle.
- Interested bidders are required to pay a refundable deposit in form of Bankers Cheques drawn in favour of PHILLIPS INTERNATIONAL AUCTIONEERS to obtain a bidding number as here under: –
- 300,000.00 PER MOTOR VEHICLE
- 100,000.00 FOR THE X-RAY MACHINE
- 10,000.00 PER LOT OF GOODS
- THE DEADLINE FOR ISSUING BIDDING NUMBERS WILL STRICTLY BE ON WEDNESDAY 30TH MARCH 2022.
You must have BIDDING NUMBER to participate at the auction.
- THERE WILL BE NO REGISTRATION ON THE DAY OF AUCTION AND THEREFORE NO ENTRY TO THE VENUE.
- The declared purchaser must deposit 25% of the purchase price at the fall of the hammer and the balance paid STRICTLY WITHIN THREE (3) DAYS FROM THE AUCTION DATE. Failure to pay the balance will lead to forfeiture of the bidding deposit (s) and the items be resold in the upcoming auction.
- All expenses and cost in respect of TAXES and CUSTOMS DUTIES where applicable, shall be borne by the buyer within (MAXIMUM 10 DAYS) after the clearing of the 100% payment).
- Collection of purchased items will be immediately after the auction whereas motor vehicle is maximum thirty (30) days from the date of auction failure to which the same shall attract daily storage charges daily.
- Final Payments will be through DIRECT DEPOSIT INTO THE PROVIDED BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS.
ALL COVID-19 GOVERNMENT’S PROTOCOLS WILL STRICTLY BE ADHERED TO.