Duly instructed by our principals, UNITED NATIONS OFFICE NAIROBI (UNON), we shall sell by PUBLIC AUCTION the under mentioned HUGE ASSORTMENT OF MACHINERY, BUILDING MATERIALS, OFFICE FURNTURE & ICT EQUIPMENT ON:- THURSDAY 4TH MAY 2023 AT THEIR PREMISES AT UNITED NATIONS NAIROBI OFFICE COMPLEX (UNON) GIGIRI – STARTING AT 11:00 AM.
FORKLIFT BT MODEL: SPE125L 1,250 KG
ASSORTED BUILDING MATERIALS
METAL TRUNKINGS & METALLIC BARS
DOORS (WOODEN, METALLIC & GRILL METALLIC DOORS)
PARTITIONS & PARTITION DOORS
BLOCK BOARDS & DOORS
WINDOW GRILLS & BLINDS
ROLL UP BANNERS
TV SETS, DSTV DECODERS
LAPTOPS & TABLETS & DIGITAL CAMERA
PROJECTORS & PROJECTOR SCREENS
PRINTERS, SHREDDERS & SCANNERS
ASSORTED NETWORK CABLES
ASSORTED OFFICE FURNITURE (CABINETS, CHAIRS, TABLES, PEDESTALS etc.)
FILING CABINETS & METAL SHELVES
AMONG OTHER ITEMS
- WEDNESDAY 26TH APRIL 2023 – 10:00 A.M. – 1:00 P.M.
- THURSDAY 27TH APRIL 2023 – 10:00 A.M. – 1:00 P.M.
- TUESDAY 2ND MAY 2023 – 10:00 A.M. – 1:00 P.M.
CONDITIONS OF SALE:
- Viewing of the GOODS will be through our Website www.phillipsauctioneers.co.ke and at UNON OFFICE – GIGIRI to verify the details, as these are not warranted by the Auctioneer or our principals. Physical viewing WHERE EXTREMELY NECESSARY will be done STRICTLY on the above dates & time. Prior booking with our office will be done ONE DAY BEFORE.
- SALE will be “ON – AS –IS – WHERE – IS – BASIS”.
- Interested bidders are required to pay a refundable deposit in form of a BANKERS CHEQUE in favour of PHILLIPS INTERNATIONAL AUCTIONEERS of KSH. 100,000.00 FOR THE FORKLIFT AND KSH. 10,000.00 PER LOT FOR THE OTHER ITEMS to obtain a bidding number.
- The declared purchasers will pay for the goods through DIRECT DEPOSIT INTO THE BANK ACCOUNT OR VIA MPESA PAYBILL NO. TO BE PROVIDED AFTER THE AUCTION. Successful bidders will pay 25% of the bid amount at the end of the Auction (inclusive of deposit indicated in note 3 above). Failure by the highest bidder to honor this, shall lead to the forfeiture of the deposit and the items being sold to the second highest bidder. The balance of 75% of the sale proceed shall be paid within 24 HOURS after the auction. The buyer will forfeit any amounts paid if he fails to pay the balance within the stipulated period.
- COLLECTION OF SOLD ITEMS WILL STRICTLY be as from MONDAY 8TH MAY TO TUESDAY 9TH MAY 2023 from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm DAILY.
- Sale is subject to reasonable reserve prices.
- ALL INTERESTED BIDDERS MUST SUBMIT THEIR FULL NAMES (As Per ID Card) AND ID CARD No. TWO (2) DAYS BEFORE AUCTION TO BE BOOKED AT UN COMPLEX.
- THERE WILL BE NO BOOKING ON THE DAY OF AUCTION AND THEREFORE NO ENTRY TO THE VENUE.
- THE DEADLINE FOR ISSUING BIDDING NUMBERS AND CATALOGUES WILL BE BY CLOSE OF BUSINESS – WEDNESDAY 3RD MAY 2023