Duly instructed by our PRINCIPALS, THE CHARGEE, Pursuant to their Statutory Provisions; under which seizure/repossessed* and sale is authorized, Land Act Cap 90 of the Laws of Kenya and/all other applicable Laws of Kenya and in conformity with the Auctioneers Act & Rules more specifically Rules: 11, 15, 16, 17 and 18 of the said Auctioneers Rules – 1997 together with other applicable Laws of Kenya, your under-mentioned property together with all the improvements erected thereon, will be sold by public auction on TUESDAY 10TH MAY 2022 AT BAMBURI AUCTION AND STORAGE CENTRE – OPPOSITE INDIANA BEACH APARTMENTS – MOMBASA COUNTY STARTING AT 11.00 A.M.
All this parcel of land known as L.R. NO. 14068/II/MN (C.R. 63153) “BAMBURU MWISHO AREA” MOMBASA COUNTY.
LOCATION: The property is located within Mombasa County, Kisauni Sub County, Bamburi Mwisho Residential Area within the neighborhood of Naivas Supermarket – Bamburi Branch and Bamburi Mwisho Bus Stop. Access to the property from Mombasa City Centre is via Nyali Road to reach Mariakani Market then join Old Malindi Road/ Coral Road for approximately 4.23 Kilometres past Bridge International Academy- Kisauni, Kisauni Trading Centre and Sunlight Bus Stop to reach the property to the left.
AREA: The property measures 0.0188 of a hectare/ 0.0465 of an acre. The property is freehold interest. The property is registered under AHMED ALI ADAN.
IMPROVEMENTS: The property was developed with a semi – permanent structure.
SERVICES: Immediate access is of tarmac standard. Mains electricity and piped water are connected to the property. Foul drainage is to septic tank means.
CONDITIONS OF SALE
- All interested purchasers are required to view the property and verify the details, as these are not warranted by the Auctioneer or our clients.
- SALE WILL BE “ON – AS –IS – WHERE – IS – BASIS”.
- Interested bidders of the property are required to pay a refundable deposit of 5,000,000.00 drawn in favour of PHILLIPS INTERNATIONAL AUCTIONEERS to obtain a bidding number and catalogue at the auctioneer’s offices, on or before the auction date.
- At the fall of the hammer, the declared purchaser MUST a deposit 25% of the purchase price TO THE CHARGEES by close of business of auction day, failure to which the auction deposit will be forfeited without further reference to the purchaser.
- The balance of the 75% will thereafter be payable TO THE CHARGEE within NINETY (90) DAYS from the date of sale. Failure to pay this 75% of the purchase price within this stipulated time will lead to forfeiture of the 25% deposit earlier paid during the auction and the property will be re-auctioned without further reference to the purchaser.
- Sale will be subject to reserve prices and necessary consents.
- Further details and conditions of sale are available on request at our offices and viewing of the property can be done during normal working hours by prior arrangements with ourselves.
KINDLY CONTACT: 0722 42 72 02 FOR MORE DETAILS